Bartender Class Schedules in Dallas and Fort Worth
buy gabapentin without prescription Our Bartending Class Schedules are offered in the morning, afternoon or evening. We offer flexible class schedules to meet your needs and we are currently enrolling all schedules.
We offer two Bartending Programs to meet your needs. Check out the Bartending Programs page to select the right one for you. We offer job placement assistance to all graduates and have maintained at least a 90% job placement rate for the last 9 years.
You will be able to attend mixed schedules as needed at our DFW Bartending Schools. Our goal is to offer you the flexibility needed to obtain your Bartender Certification and to help facilitate the transition into your new career.
NEW CLASSES START EVERY MONDAY
34-hour Bartending Program Schedules
- 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday–Thursday for 1 week
- 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Monday–Thursday for 2 weeks
- 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Monday–Thursday for 1 week
- 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday–Thursday for 2 weeks
- 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Monday–Thursday for 2 weeks
12-hour (3 Day) Event Bartending Program Schedules
- 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Monday–Wednesday
- 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday–Wednesday
- 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Monday–Wednesday