http://websolutionx.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1532822889.3968698978424072265625 34-hour Bartending/Mixology Program
This comprehensive 1-2 week Bartending Program is designed for people that are new to Bartending or have limited Bartending experience.
Graduates from this program will receive the following:
- 34 hours of hands-on training behind a fully functional bar
- TABC Certification
- A Certificate of Completion
- 2-hour on-the-job Externship
- Local Job Placement Assistance
- Nationwide Job Placement Assistance through our Partnerships with over 70 Bartending Schools across the country
- FREE Lifetime practice and retraining with over 70 Bartending Schools across the country
- A Professional Bartending Resume with photo
- A FREE 2-hour seminar on Strategies for landing the perfect Bartending job
when to order Lyrica level 12-Hour Event Bartender Training Program
The Premium Institute of Bartending schools, DFW’s Premier School for Bartending Training in Partnership with Premium Event Staffing is now offering a 12-hour (3 Day) Event Bartender Training Class.
This program is being offered due to the number of events our staffing company (Premium Event Staffing), completes each year.
The program will train you to work private parties, weddings, holiday events, sporting events, festivals, and more.
This is a great program for someone that wants to earn the great money of Bartending while keeping a very flexible schedule.
Event bartenders can earn between $150 and $500 an event.
The Event Bartender Training includes:
- 12-hours on hands on training behind a fully function bar
- A FREE seminar on the process of booking and working events
- Preferred staffing on Events secured by Premium Event Staffing
- TABC Certification
- Access to our on line job portal that contains information on 20 other event staffing companies (Yes, you can work for numerous event companies)
follow url So, if you want to learn how to Bartend events, this program is perfect for you.
Classes start every Monday and run Monday thru Wednesday from
9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.